在進入研究所前,有幾件事需要和我的指導教授討論......
1.
研究方向(影像處理,視訊編碼)
2.
穿戴式儀器(可否加入)
3.
國科會計畫?how much?
4.
Meeting?
5.
碩士生建議(選課)
6.
何時開始?
7.
手邊資源?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English edition:
Before I study my Master Degree, I have some question to ask my advising professor.......
Before I study my Master Degree, I have some question to ask my advising professor.......
1. The direction of my research? (image processing, video coding....etc)
2. Wearable Instrument?(ask teacher if it can add to my research)
3. Are there any NSC Projects for me?(how much will teacher pay me?)
4. When is the meeting time?
5. The advice about elective courses?
6. When will i get in the lab?
7. The resource to get better?
2.Whether the wearable instrument is available to be a part of my research?
回覆刪除3.How much fund will pay for me?
4.When is our next meeting?
6.中英意思不一樣
6.What time to start research?(中翻英)
6.何時進實驗室(英翻中)
7.Is there any resource available?
關於你:
回覆刪除This is my research blog (for what?).
Working...,and I am committed to that....assistant.
It's another way to be a part of the game!
Hope anyone can give some advice to me for my research.
Thanks!